We buy new inventory every day. Our goal is to provide the customer with fresh new material on a regular basis. If you are an advance specialist or a new collector we can help you. We take the time to answer questions and help you get going in right direction. Beginners are very welcome and you won’t feel rushed or ignored, which can happen in some shops.
How to sell your collectibles:
Selling to us is easy! Bring your coins, gold, silver or what you have to the store for a fair and accurate offer. We offer very competitive rates and will evaluate your items right in front of you, no tricks or delays. This allows you to ask any questions and at the same feel confident every thing is properly and professionally handled. The material must be your property, or you have a legal right have to sell it. We also request you have picture I.D. If you can not come into the store you may either call or email us and offer the material with your selling price, or get our top offer. Most items must be examined to verify condition and other factors and we may offer you a range of prices paid. We are always looking for new merchandise to fill our inventory needs.
We are especially looking for the following:
- Pre-1965 U.S. dimes, quarters and halves (half dollars 1965-1970 at a lesser rate)
- All gold coins
- Rare date coins
- Silver & gold ingot, bars and rounds
- U.S. currency 1957 and earlier
- Silver dollars (pre-1936) we need all dates and conditions from very worn to gem mint. Let us make you a fair cash offer!
- Collections, singles, and estates
- Scrap jewelry (gold,silver or platinum)
- Pre-1959 pennies
- World wide coins
- Many other assorted items such as trade tokens, expo memorabilia etc.
If you can not visit our store, call or email for instructions and a possible offer. We recommend that all items be sent via registered mail, insured for the full value, with a return receipt requested.